10/13/07

Data Entry, Free Job Online, is it a scam?

Data Entry, Free Job Online, is it a scam?
I will tell you what my research has taught me about the infamous advertisements and emails that promise you financial freedom with a few minutes of work a day. This is a four section part, I highly recommend reading through it all before joining any online
data entry programm
The Idea - The Freedom
It doesn’t matter how you stumbled across the idea, the claims make it sound very appealing! Make a $1,000 dollars a day! Work 15 minutes a day! Make $10,000+ a month! Spend time with your kids! Fire you boss! These all sound very appealing to me! I was pretty skeptical, like you might be right now, with claims like these, but also very curious. So I started researching the possibilities and the scams on the internet.
The Research – The conclusion
I was overwhelmed with information. After much effort, the conclusion I discovered was, you CAN make money filling out data online. I found literally hundreds, possibly even thousands, of companies that were willing to take my money. The online data entry craze that had filled my email and covered my screen in advertisements was something different. Way different, you don’t JUST enter data online for your source of income. What these companies are having you do is sign up for affiliate marketing. You enter data sure, but there’s a lot more to it than that little four line table they show you.
Lesson Learned
Affiliate Marketing is a way to make a commission off other people’s products by bringing customers to their site. You actually become an affiliate with several different companies of your choosing and you promote their product through this “online data entry job” They give you a commission of the sales you bring and this way they don’t have to waste money on advertising. As long as you understand what you’re actually signing up for the “online data entry” can work for you.
Success
you will understand what “online data entry jobs” are, I am happy to tell you I do affiliate marketing (online data entry) for my lively-hood. It’s a profitable industry to be in especially with the way the internet has grown. So when you see all those “proof of earnings” for $15,000 – $30,000 a month you know it’s for more than just entering simple data online. Affiliate marketing takes time to understand and develop but it is a system that once you have set up, you can leave it alone and still make money. . So you can make “online data entry” work for you and your family, just understand what online data is.and that is the purpose of this free blog
you will learn what is exactly data entry
and you also get exactly the same information if you purchase a 99.9$ data entry programm

No comments: